.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Marketing Edge

THIS SITE HAS A NEW HOME - www.providentpartners.net/blog

Please update any bookmarks or links that point to this site. If you are a podcast subscriber, you probably didn't notice the change - everything should still be fine. Please let us know if you have any difficultly with our blog page or our podcast feed. Thanks. NEW HOME FOR THE MARKETING EDGE

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The marketing world is changing, kind of



The marketing world is changing, and this segment on Marketing Trends highlights some of the major tactics. From in-store retail advertising to the convergence of phones and information, new tactics are being tested everywhere.

Albert Maruggi highlights a front-page piece from the September 21 edition of the Wall Street Journal written by Emily Nelson and Sarah Ellison. It's called In a Shift, Marketers Beef Up Ad Spending Inside Stores. Maruggi cites the trend to hit consumers when they are ready to buy and applies it to market segments other than retail consumer goods.

The trend in phones is that they're for more than just saying hello. The recent announcement of a phone that holds 100 songs by Motorola, Cingular, and Apple The MotoRokr is the next in an endless quest to communicate, learn, entertain, and buy.

Enjoy this 6:00 minute Marketing Trends segment.

Send questions to amaruggi@providentpartners.net or call 866-771-2251 and we'll record your questions to be answered on the Marketing Edge podcast.

10 Comments:

At Mon Oct 03, 10:41:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog
For More Marketing Secrets

Advanced Business Marketing

 
At Sun Oct 09, 08:26:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this is where all the residential mortgage information is, I thought I did a good job on my site, but I am humbled. Maybe someone can take a look at my site at residential mortgage and tell me where I can improve.
Very nice site!!

 
At Tue Oct 11, 04:51:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is great! If you get a chance you may want to visit this automate link building
site, it's

pretty awesome, too!

 
At Sat Oct 15, 05:49:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are truly blessed to be a blessing!
I just picked up another california internet irvine marketing technique to use from the posted on your blog. I can wait to get more california internet irvine marketing techniques.
You are truly a blessing in more ways than you can imagine.

 
At Thu Nov 03, 10:11:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great nfl football ticket blog you have here. I'm always looking for info on nfl football ticket. You can check out my forum about nfl football ticket if you have a chance.

 
At Fri Nov 04, 10:29:00 AM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about cingular com and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about cingular com so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by cingular com

 
At Mon Nov 07, 11:24:00 AM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a blaster by ffa powered site/blog. It pretty much covers blaster by ffa powered related stuff. Plus you can advertise to billions using our blaster by ffa powered tools.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At Thu Nov 10, 05:37:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to Your visit!

 
At Sun Nov 13, 06:42:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I have to say that your blog is one of the better one on affiliate lead marketing mlm network, I will have to book mark your blog. I have a site that is probably the best free generic training course in the industry. If you have time please take a look at affiliate lead marketing mlm network

 
At Wed Nov 16, 11:57:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home